- "People rely on Google every day to be truthful" Duration: 02:02 19/05/2013
- Stephen Nolan's first record Duration: 03:50 18/05/2013
- Ex Chancellor, Lord Howe says the PM is running scared of his anti EU backbenchers. Duration: 02:26 18/05/2013
- Tory party activists are "loons". Stone MP Bill Cash reacts to press reports. Duration: 04:23 17/05/2013
- Panic, people running in many directions: New Orleans Mothers' Day shooting eyewitness Duration: 01:12 12/05/2013
- Coleen: I don't want to look back and say I wasted time Duration: 02:29 10/05/2013
Can a self-confessed gym hater get fit in time for Sport Relief when he'll be running six miles for charity? 5 live Sport presenter George Riley puts Stephen through his paces as part of his training regime.Support Stephen's Sport Relief challenge
Contacting the show
Stephen Nolan is on 5 live every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10pm.
During the show, to talk about the stories in the news, you can call 0500 909693 (free from most landlines but some networks and mobile operators will charge you).
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text to 85058 (standard message rates apply).
After his grueling training regime, can Stephen run six miles of Belfast's streets for Sport Relief 2010?