A selection of highlights from the Stephen Nolan programme.
- MP pay rises: An intern says MPs do work hard Duration: 02:31 07/12/2013
- UK flight delays: "Our dream Lapland trip at risk" Duration: 05:56 07/12/2013
- Joe Bugner on life in refugee camp and outside the ring Duration: 20:18 01/12/2013
- Survivor of Glasgow helicopter crash helped people escape the pub with her torch. Duration: 18:13 30/11/2013
- RBS report: "Jenny" describes what she saw Duration: 12:05 24/11/2013
- Paralympic athlete Kevin Rempel recalls day of injury Duration: 03:29 10/11/2013
Can a self-confessed gym hater get fit in time for Sport Relief when he'll be running six miles for charity? 5 live Sport presenter George Riley puts Stephen through his paces as part of his training regime.Support Stephen's Sport Relief challenge
Contacting the show
Stephen Nolan is on 5 live every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10pm.
During the show, to talk about the stories in the news, you can call 0500 909693 (free from most landlines but some networks and mobile operators will charge you).
You can also email email@example.com or send a text to 85058 (standard message rates apply).
After his grueling training regime, can Stephen run six miles of Belfast's streets for Sport Relief 2010?