- Alex lester and Vanessa Feltz star in 'Doctor Shoe' Duration: 01:25
- Alex Lester in The Red Pants Duration: 01:40
- Alex Lester harnesses The Force Duration: 01:12
- Alex Lester (aka The Dark Lord) arriving for work at midnight Duration: 01:02
- The Dark Lord Dances Duration: 01:33
- Alex Lester chats to John Fiddler from Medicine Head about original 'Dark Side of The Moon' Duration: 04:06
It’s pantomime season – and we invite you to play Panto Lotto!
Find out who is starring in your nearest pantomime and see how many boxes you can tick off this list! Then email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s one point for each. How many can you get?
1) A current soap star
2) A former soap star
3) A reality TV star
4) A former Gladiator (extra points if it’s ‘Wolf’ as that is the only one anyone remembers)
5) A Faded pop star
6) A Puppet - like Sooty or Spit the Dog
7) An advertising-generated personality eg: A meercat
8) Speciality act such as ventriloquist, juggler or conjuror
9) Live animals - like performing dogs
10) TV Personality without a purpose. e.g. Geoff Capes - who was known only for being strong!
11) A local radio DJ or local TV personality
12) A bewildered American film/TV star doing it for the money
13) A serious British actor doing it to show their lighter side.
14) Maximum points for a show using the description ‘Traditional’ - as this means they can't afford any stars at all.
15) Bobby Davro.
It’s time to keep an eye out for those poor victims of the Christmas parties. The ones who just can’t help making a terrible mess of things this time of the year.
Here's a reminder of our scoring system. It’s one point for each. Keep your eye out and see how many people you spot performing the following....
1) Sitting on a kerb in tears
2) Being sick with tinsel in his or her hair.
3) Holding a broken stiletto shoe
4) Arguing with girlfriend or boyfriend on mobile phone.
5) Dancing down a main thoroughfare with a Santa coat and fake beard with a bottle in one hand.
6) Falling asleep on public transport whilst still proudly wearing a party hat and plastic moustache.
7) Falling asleep on a public toilet whilst still proudly wearing a party hat and plastic moustache, with the door wide open for all to see.
8) Dropping your tinnies down an escalator after the Off Licence has shut.
9) Drunkenly talking to complete strangers.
10) Any of these while wearing flashing reindeer antlers - score an extra
ten bonus points.
Alex Lester's latest musings on 'Alex World', featuring listener contributions, taken from his Best…