- Dolls in a warehouse Duration: 02:05 Series 11, Episode 6
- A reed reinvention? Duration: 02:24 Series 11, Episode 5
- A barrel full of logs Duration: 02:11 Series 11, Episode 4
- What are Laura’s costs? Duration: 02:28 Series 11, Episode 3
- The running mat Duration: 02:22 Series 11, Episode 2
- More than just a tan? Duration: 01:28 Series 11, Episode 1
Piers Linney and Kelly Hoppen on BBC Radio 5 Live
Meet the DragonsFrom the left: Duncan Bannatyne, Kelly Hoppen, Deborah Meaden, Piers Linney and Peter Jones are looking to invest their own cash in ideas pitched in the Den. Find out more about the multi-millionaire investors.
Apply to enter the Den
Dragons' Den on TwitterYou can find out all the latest from the Den via the official BBC Twitter account for the show. Follow Dragons' Den on Twitter.
History of the DenFirst transmitted in January 2005, Dragons' Den has a memorable history of inspired investments and some jaw-droppingly awful moments when entrepreneurs have frozen in front of the cameras. Revisit the history of the Den on the Dragons' Den archive site.
Classic pitchesSince 2005, many have faced the panel of multi-millionaire business experts. Catch up with some of our favourite entrepreneurs who pitched for investment in previous series. Revisit classic pitches on the Dragons' Den archive site.
Business SchoolAn online resource to further your knowledge. Evan Davis guides you through the nine key areas of business, and a glossary covers everything from accounts to working capital. See the Business School on the Dragons' Den archive site.