- Performers fear Northern Ireland Duration: 01:25 There's No Business
- The Saville Inquiry and context of Bloody Sunday Duration: 06:09 Bloody Sunday Report
- Lord Saville's key conclusions on Bloody Sunday Duration: 03:10 Bloody Sunday Report
- Interview with President Mary McAleese Duration: 02:57
- President McAleese in Lebanon Duration: 03:18
- PIRA bomb England Duration: 04:08 Giuseppe Conlon and the Bomb Factory
Spotlight Special, the studio audience programme, is your chance to put questions to politicians and decision makers. The next edition will be recorded at Blackstaff Studios in Belfast on Tuesday June 18th 2013. To apply for tickets to be in the audience please phone 0845 300 3080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls will be charged at local rates, mobile rates may vary.
Spotlight, BBC Northern Ireland’s flagship current affairs programme, commissioned Ipsos MORI to research public opinion on whether Northern Ireland should remain in the UK or join a united Ireland, as well as attitudes to the current Union Flag dispute. The full data set is here.Spotlight poll (PDF 897Kb)
Ipsos MORI conducted 1,046 interviews with a representative sample of the Northern Ireland population aged 18 and over. Interviews took place between January 17th and January 26th and were conducted at 64 sampling points across Northern Ireland. All interviewing was conducted face-to-face via Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI). Data are weighted to match the profile of the population.