Night Waves Presenters
Presenters of Night Waves, Radio 3's flagship arts and ideas programme.
- Philip Dodd Philip Dodd is a broadcaster, writer and curator who has won numerous awards, in the fields of broadcasting, publishing and cultural entrepreneurship.
- Anne McElvoy Elsewhere on the BBC you'll see Anne as a frequent guest on Newsnight and Question Time amongst other programmes.
- Rana Mitter Rana has also presented The Sunday Feature on topics including the contemporary legacy of Confucius in China and the impact of the Russo-Polish war of 1920.
- Matthew Sweet As well as being a Night Waves presenter, Matthew is a reporter for The Culture Show on BBC2, and a panellist for Newsnight Review.
- Samira Ahmed Samira Ahmed is an award winning journalist with 20 years experience in print and broadcast and a Visiting Professor of Journalism at Kingston University.