Can we rely on the NHS to uncover hospital scandals? Presented by Gerry Northam.
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue
- Islamic schools' child abuse risk Duration: 02:05 Madrassas
- Helen Watson on withdrawing treatment from her son Duration: 03:49 A Living Death
- My son was killed by a Taliban sniper Duration: 02:23 The Iran Connection
A podcast offering Radio 4's award winning, flagship investigative series File on 4.