Can we rely on the NHS to uncover hospital scandals? Presented by Gerry Northam.
- Infectious diseases consultant: 'We don't know what to do next' Duration: 01:05 Superbugs
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue
- Islamic schools' child abuse risk Duration: 02:05 Madrassas
- Helen Watson on withdrawing treatment from her son Duration: 03:49 A Living Death
A podcast offering Radio 4's award winning, flagship investigative series File on 4.