- Matt and Phil go back to school… Duration: 01:26 Series 42, Episode 27
- Who is this mystery photographer? Duration: 00:40 Series 42, Episode 26
- Chris Hoy looks back at the London Olympics Duration: 00:49 Series 42, Episode 25
- Who are Darren Farley and Paul Reid are impersonating here? Duration: 02:22 Series 42, Episode 25
- Who is speaking in this post match interview? Duration: 00:40 Series 42, Episode 25
- Chris Hoy reflects on his retirement Duration: 00:40 Series 42, Episode 25
A Question of Sport is on TwitterFor regular questions and updates on upcoming guests and shows, follow A Question of Sport on Twitter.
1000 Not OutThe show's series producer tells the About the BBC blog about the advent of reaching the 1,000th show.
Sue Barker meets Hacker T. Dog of CBBC
Behind the scenes at A Question of SportLifelong 'A Question of Sport' fan Tony Livesey marks the 40th anniversary of the show by going behind the scenes in Manchester for BBC 'Inside Out'. Watch it here.
Would you like to be in the A Question of Sport audience?Please click here for information about how to apply for A Question of Sport audience tickets.
Queen's King Andy Murray remembers Question of Sport lossAfter winning the 2011 title at the Queen's Club, Andy Murray remembers his first appearance on A Question of Sport and how he felt after losing to his brother Jamie on the show. Watch it here.