- How to buy the Countryfile Calendar 2014 Duration: 01:20
- Countryfile Quiz Contestants Duration: 01:48 25th Anniversary
- Celebrity birthday wishes! Duration: 02:19
- Socks the Shetland Superstar Duration: 04:01 Shetland
- The James Wong student challenge Duration: 03:10 Cambridgeshire
- A year in the life of a field Duration: 01:20 16/12/2012
The 2014 Countryfile Calendar is now on sale!
Featuring the 12 finalists from our annual photographic competition, the Countryfile Calendar for 2014 is full of vibrant and beautiful pictures of the British countryside. Its theme is “Our Living Landscape”. The calendar costs £9 including free UK delivery and at least £4 from every one we sell will be donated to BBC Children in Need. The 2013 calendar raised over £1.3 million for the charity and with your help we can give even more in 2014.
There are a number of ways to buy one:
PHONE: Call the order line on 0330 333 4564. Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles will apply.
BBC Countryfile Calendar,
PO Box 25,
Please make cheques payable to “BBC Countryfile Calendar”.
Contact CountryfileWe would like to hear your thoughts on rural issues and the programme itself, as well as any ideas for stories you might have. Countryfile does get a large number of emails every week, so we are not able to reply to all of them. However we do read them all and really appreciate the time you have taken to write them.
You can contact Countryfile via our email address: email@example.com.
Available on: DVD
From suppliers including: Amazon, BBC Shop