A Powys family's home was devastated by fire after their dishwasher overheated.
But this was not a freak accident - because the fault that caused the blaze could affect up to half a million homes.
Caravan scammer jailed
A Swansea family who fell prey to a holiday scammer have spoken of their relief after she was jailed for fraud.
The Killen's were among the victims of Jessica Scutt, who first featured on X-Ray in October.
Criminals cashing in on electronic money
X-Ray reports on a new payment method – electronic cash or e-money – and the way criminals are using it to defraud individuals.
And a Cardiff couple tell us how they lost their savings to a mysterous man who said he could help them.
Home improvement headache
A house-proud pensioner from Caerleon fights for her money back after falling for some cheeky sales patter from a building firm.
Her new double glazing came with a warranty but the company said it would only fix her faulty window if she agreed to having a new driveway.