Lucy Ash on why battling HIV and AIDS in Ukraine - Europe's hotspot - is so challenging.
Linda Pressly meets the vigilantes fighting Mexico's criminal gangs in Guerrerro State.
Joanna Jolly finds out why the scars from the brutal civil war in Nepal are still raw.
Natalia Antelava uncovers evidence of the involuntary sterilisation of women in Uzbekistan
Martin Plaut investigates Zimbabwe's agriculture ten years after the farm invasions.
- "Everything’s been taken away – it’s the worst kind of FGM" Duration: 01:52 Spain: Operation FGM
- "It looks like the leg bone of somebody..." Duration: 02:03 Mexico's Village Vigilantes
- Outcry over Japan's forced confessions Duration: 02:50 Forced Confessions in Japan
- What can the Kurds tell us about life after dictatorship? Duration: 02:31 What happened to the Kurdish spring?
- Inside the Mourides' grand mosque Duration: 01:36 The Mourides of Senegal
- The Mourides' global business hub Duration: 01:54 The Mourides of Senegal