How much exercise should you do if you want to stay healthy? Dr Michael Mosley finds out.
- How are we buying our music? Duration: 09:18 Holiday fraud, children's advertising, music on the high street, Glastonbury tickets
- How IVF became big business Duration: 11:55 Kate Silverton explores how IVF became big business
- Robert Peston reacts to his 71p Facebook valuation Duration: 03:22 Loch Ness Tourism, Property Scam, Exam Spending, Robert Peston, Cupcakes
- The return of the traditional shave? Duration: 01:10 Energy bills and a return to traditional shaving.
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign Duration: 03:28 Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, insurance fraud and the cut flower trade
- Are we falling out of love with gardening? Duration: 02:01 Poorly drafted wills, holiday insurance, and the latest on horsemeat
An archive of You and Yours features on disability and surrounding issues.Read the transcripts
BBC Radio 4's daily consumer programme with Julian Worricker, Winifred Robinson and Peter White. You...