We’ve big news about the BBC Food & Farming Awards! Read Sheila Dillon's blog here...
Sheila Dillon and Valentine Warner present the 13th BBC Food & Farming Awards.
Jay Rayner presents a panel show from interesting food locations around the country.
Share your thoughts on our programmes and all food stories.
Join the debate on all things food.
- Alice Waters, Food Revolutionary Duration: 00:52 Alice Waters, a Delicious Revolution
- Cook Fast Duration: 01:18 Cook Slow, Cook Fast
- Cook Slow. Duration: 01:41 Cook Slow, Cook Fast
- What's for lunch? Duration: 01:20 The School Food Plan
- Tim Hayward's DIY food do's and don'ts Duration: 01:16 DIY Food
- Green Banana Porridge Duration: 01:45 The Banana - fascinating history, uncertain future
Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012
An edition of The Food Programme presented by Sheila Dillon has won the Miriam Polunin Award at The Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012. You can hear the episode by clicking the link below.The Food Programme - Trans-fats
Other episodes of the programme were shortlisted in the 'Derek Cooper Award for Campaigning and Investigative Food Writing or Broadcasting' and 'Food Broadcast of the Year' categories.
Voice of Listener & Viewer (VLV) Awards for Excellence in Broadcasting
VLV awarded The Food Programme the Best Radio Programme in 2009.
Provenance and pleasure, history and health - Radio 4's weekly look at food. Making sense of food,…