Who will you nominate to win an award in 2014? Nominations open on 5th January.
- Nigel Slater - High on Nutmeg? Duration: 01:07 Nutmeg: The Smell of Christmas?
- Alice Waters, Food Revolutionary Duration: 00:52 Alice Waters, a Delicious Revolution
- Cook Fast Duration: 01:18 Cook Slow, Cook Fast
- Cook Slow. Duration: 01:41 Cook Slow, Cook Fast
- What's for lunch? Duration: 01:20 The School Food Plan
- Tim Hayward's DIY food do's and don'ts Duration: 01:16 DIY Food
Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012
An edition of The Food Programme presented by Sheila Dillon has won the Miriam Polunin Award at The Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012. You can hear the episode by clicking the link below.The Food Programme - Trans-fats
Other episodes of the programme were shortlisted in the 'Derek Cooper Award for Campaigning and Investigative Food Writing or Broadcasting' and 'Food Broadcast of the Year' categories.
Voice of Listener & Viewer (VLV) Awards for Excellence in Broadcasting
VLV awarded The Food Programme the Best Radio Programme in 2009.
Provenance and pleasure, history and health - Radio 4's weekly look at food. Making sense of food,…