Sheila Dillon and Valentine Warner present the 13th BBC Food & Farming Awards.
- Madhur Jaffrey tries curry and chips Duration: 02:04 Madhur Jaffrey, a life through food
- Sean Brock: “Look at my tattoo…. There’s no question about what I do for a living…. I cook”. Duration: 15:49 US Southern Cooking and Chef Sean Brock
- Paul McCartney: ‘No way was I trying tongue’ Duration: 01:38 Food in the life of Sir Paul McCartney
- Tim Hayward Duration: 00:41 Christmas Necessary Pleasures
- Charles Campion's Christmas Pleasure Duration: 01:10 Christmas Necessary Pleasures
- Paul Hollywood's Christmas Pleasure Duration: 00:27 Christmas Necessary Pleasures
Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012
An edition of The Food Programme presented by Sheila Dillon has won the Miriam Polunin Award at The Guild of Food Writers Awards 2012. You can hear the episode by clicking the link below.The Food Programme - Trans-fats
Other episodes of the programme were shortlisted in the 'Derek Cooper Award for Campaigning and Investigative Food Writing or Broadcasting' and 'Food Broadcast of the Year' categories.
Voice of Listener & Viewer (VLV) Awards for Excellence in Broadcasting
VLV awarded The Food Programme the Best Radio Programme in 2009.
Provenance and pleasure, history and health - Radio 4's weekly look at food. Making sense of food,...