- Emily Blachere's love letter moves Paddy O'Connell to silence Duration: 05:35 03/03/2013
- "Death To America, it would ring in your ears" Duration: 02:44 24/02/2013
- Down And Out in Paris and London Revisited Duration: 09:30 13/01/2013
- New words for rain: BH tries to broaden the language of weather forecasting Duration: 06:06 17/06/2012
- Two Falklands War enemies who have become "brothers" Duration: 10:12 26/02/2012
- Paddy O'Connell meets the man in charge of Radio 4 Duration: 01:11 19/09/2010
THE BROADCASTING HOUSE NEWS QUIZ
Here is Kevin Thorpe modelling one of the prizes you could be in line to win if you participate in the weekly BH news quiz.Read the terms and conditions
Kevin is shown here with a pot of honey in Ashdown Forest at the site of the A.A.Milne & E.H.Shephard memorial plaque.
You could win a honey spoon too, or one of our now (in)famous spurtles - a wooden stick used for stirring porridge.
The winner of this week's quiz is Eddie Duggan.
The answer: the fracas which flared between members of the Norwich Star Wars Club and their local rivals the Norwich Sci-Fi Club at the fourth Norwich Sci-Fi and Film Convention. Norfolk Police attended.
News, discussion & a few gags. The Sunday papers & the BH quiz. Broadcast every Sunday morning on...