- Mystifying and not in the right way. Duration: 01:05 The Amen Corner and The White Queen
- I now know my fo’c’sle from my jib Duration: 01:57 Behind the Candelabra, Chagall at Tate Liverpool
- Sparkles and spangles and hectic goings on Duration: 01:43 The Great Gatsby and Propaganda at the British Library
- “What Dad’s Army would have been like if Pinter had been the guest scriptwriter” - John Mullan on The Hothouse Duration: 01:13 Pinter's The Hothouse and The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- “I didn’t get bored at all” - Giles Fraser on The Pajama Game Duration: 01:41 I'm So Excited! and Lionel Shriver's Big Brother
- Review of Bring Up The Bodies Duration: 07:42 12/05/2012
Tom Sutcliffe and guests discuss the week’s cultural highlights on BBC Radio 4.