Special Advisor & Fourth Sector Guru, DoSAC.
|Fact title||Fact data|
Previously a special advisor to Nicola Murray, Glenn fell out with Nicola when she inadvertently thwarted his plan to stand as an MP.
After the election, Glenn defected to the third party as they were looking for someone to explain the Fourth Sector and their brand of ethical politics was something he could believe in. Glenn was shocked to realise that his in-betweener colleagues were quite prepared to ditch their ethical politics in order to share power with a party that Glenn had spent his entire career trying to oppose. And he’s now stuck with it.
Played by James Smith
- Peter Mannion Secretary of State for The Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship (DoSAC)
- Stewart Pearson Director of Communications, Cabinet Office
- Fergus Williams Junior Minister DoSAC, Coalition Government
- Adam Kenyon Special Adviser to Fergus Williams
- Phil Smith Special Advisor to Peter Mannion
- Emma Messinger Special Adviser to Peter Mannion
- Glenn Cullen Special Advisor, DoSAC
- Terri Coverly HM Civil Service: Director of Communications, DoSAC
Who's not in power?
Meet the members of the opposition.