Please give generously.
- Jack Osbourne's BBC Lifeline Appeal for the MS Society - BBC ONE Duration: 08:39
- Larry Lamb's BBC Lifeline appeal on behalf of the British Tinnitus Association Duration: 08:37 British Tinnitus Association
- Chris Tarrant's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Asthma UK - BBC ONE Duration: 08:23 Asthma UK
- Simon Callow's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Live Music Now - BBC ONE Duration: 04:31 Live Music Now
- Kara Tointon's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Dyslexia Action Duration: 04:07 Dyslexia Action
- Graham Norton's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Parkinson's UK Duration: 08:30 Parkinson's UK
Other ways to donate
Please text SUPPORT to 70121.
Texts cost £10 plus your standard network message charge. The whole £10 goes to The MS Society (Charity nos 1139257 / SC041990).
Full terms and conditions
Please make your cheque payable to Multiple Sclerosis Society and send it to:
BBC Lifeline Appeal
Please make sure to write 'Multiple Sclerosis Society' on the back of the envelope.
Please call 0800 011 011
Telephone calls are free from most landlines. Some networks and mobile operators will charge for these calls.
Donate now using our online form (https://www.bbc.co.uk/appeal/forms/lifeline/)
More about this month's appeal
TV Personality Jack Osbourne presents an appeal on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Society, the leading UK charity providing vital support for the thousands of people living with MS, as well as their family and carers. Jack talks from the heart about being diagnosed with MS just over a year ago and the impact it’s had on his family.
Visit the MS Society episode page.
Lifeline is the BBC's monthly television charity appeal programme. For more than 25 years Lifeline has helped raise money for and increased the profile of hundreds of charities across the UK and abroad. There have been over 300 appeals so far and more than £6m has been raised for charitable causes.
Each month Lifeline focuses on one charity's appeal. The appeal is presented by a celebrity who has a specific interest in the charity concerned or experience of their work.
Find out how much has been raised and where the money goes
Lifeline's 20th anniversary programme including interviews with celebrities who have presented programmes over the years.
Applying for a Lifeline appeal
If you are a charity and would like to apply for a Lifeline appeal, you can find information and an application form on the BBC charity appeals website.
Tips on how to make a successful Lifeline appeal
Spinal Research raised over £140,000 with their appeal presented by Richard Hammond in February 2011.They've now kindly put together what they learnt as a helpful guide for all future charities making a Lifeline appeal.