- Graham Norton's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Parkinson's UK Duration: 08:51
- Little Hearts Matter Duration: 05:07 Little Hearts Matter
- Kirsty Young's BBC Lifeline Appeal for Centrepoint - BBC ONE Duration: 04:05 Centrepoint
- Gethin Jones' BBC Lifeline Appeal for Renewable World Duration: 05:05 Renewable World
- Nick Knowles' BBC Lifeline Appeal for FitzRoy Duration: 04:12 FitzRoy
- Lifeline - RICE Duration: 04:47 RICE
Donate to this month’s appeal
You can donate to Parkinson's UK by using our online form or by calling 0800 011 011. If you would like to donate by post please make your cheque payable to 'Parkinson's UK' and send it to 'Freepost, BBC Lifeline Appeal' writing 'Parkinson's UK' on the back of the envelope.
You can also donate by text. Please text ‘DONATE’ to 70121. Texts cost £10 plus your standard network message charge. The whole £10 goes to Parkinson's UK (Charity No. 258197).
Lifeline at 20
Lifeline is the BBC's monthly television charity appeal programme. For more than 25 years Lifeline has helped raise money for and increased the profile of hundreds of charities across the UK and abroad. There have been over 300 appeals so far and more than £6m has been raised for charitable causes.
Each month Lifeline focuses on one charity's appeal. The appeal is presented by a celebrity who has a specific interest in the charity concerned or experience of their work.
Applying for a Lifeline appeal
If you are a charity and would like to apply for a Lifeline appeal, you can find information and an application form on the BBC charity appeals website.
Tips on how to make a successful Lifeline appeal
Spinal Research raised over £140,000 with their appeal presented by Richard Hammond in February 2011.They've now kindly put together what they learnt as a helpful guide for all future charities making a Lifeline appeal.