- Propagating guelder roses Duration: 01:41 2013, Episode 31
- Carol Klein celebrates an ancient rose Duration: 01:08 2013, Episode 30
- Recycling garden labels Duration: 00:58 2013, Episode 30
- Esther Rantzen’s garden Duration: 02:50 2013, Episode 29
- Nerines Duration: 02:07 2013, Episode 29
- National Collection of asters Duration: 02:47 2013, Episode 28
Gardeners’ World will be back
Gardeners’ World will be back in the spring with a new season of gardening at Longmeadow.
Until then gardening enthusiasts can enjoy the Great British Garden Revival, a new ten-part series on BBC Two which explores Britain’s rich horticultural history and features our gardening heroes campaigning to protect it.
Watch the first episode on Monday 9th December at 7pm: an hour devoted to wild flowers with Monty Don and front gardens with Joe Swift.