Try your hand at valuing the items featured in the show.
Get the app that lets you join in by guessing the values of items featured in the show.
- Dickin Medal awarded to carrier pigeons Duration: 04:32 Series 35, Stowe House 2
- F.M. Alexander portrait Duration: 03:33 Series 35, Stowe House 2
- Henry Bone portrait of Mary, Queen of Scots Duration: 02:17 Series 35, Stowe House 2
- Jackie Stewart's championship cups Duration: 03:03 Series 35, Stowe House 2
- Pair of 1738 embroidered pockets Duration: 02:29 Series 35, Stowe House 2
- Slingerland guitar c1944 Duration: 02:39 Series 35, Chepstow Racecourse 1
How the play-along app works
Red Button development editor Tom Williams explains how the app was designed using audio watermarking.
New Series on BBC One
Please note that these dates are subject to change
- 16th June, 8pm - Scarborough 2
- 23rd June, 8pm - RAF Marham 2
Antiques Roadshow Valuation Days
- There will be 2 vintage double decker buses running a ‘park and ride’ service from outside of the D Day Museum – directly to the Royal Marines Museum. The service will start from 9am and finish at around 7pm, with at least 1 bus every 30 minutes and more during busy times.
- There are lots of parking facilities close to the D Day Museum – we advise that you park there and use this service as parking is very limited at the Royal Marines Museum.
- Please note that only objects able to be carried on passenger laps will be accepted on the buses.
World War I Special
Following the highly successful Antiques Roadshow Remembrance programme in 2011, we are now planning a special edition to mark the centenary of World War I. We’ll be recording the episode around the Somme battlefields next summer and are looking for family stories linked to an object that tell personal accounts of the Great War.
Series Editor Simon Shaw says: "We were overwhelmed by a remarkable reaction to the appeal to our Remembrance programme which resulted in a very moving edition of the show. Inspired by that we’re now keen to find fresh ways of looking at both the conflict and aftermath that affected men and women of many nations on land and at sea. Perhaps a poignant postcard from the trenches that speaks loudly of Grandfather’s experience, or it could be a painting that captures one of the first depictions of modern warfare, we’d be fascinated to see what people have in their collections".
If you think you have a potential item contact us:
Post: BBC Broadcasting House, Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2LR
Antiques Roadshow's top finds
Available on: DVD
From suppliers: Amazon, BBC Shop