BBC Antiques Roadshow invites members of the public to have their antiques and collectables examined and valued by experts.
Antiques Roadshow Valuation Days
Antiques Roadshow valuation days are free to attend and no ticket or registration is required. Doors open at 9:30am and anyone joining the queue by 4:30pm is guaranteed a valuation. We can sometimes assist with transporting difficult items - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Walthamstow Town Hall, London - Sunday 31st August
Roadshow visitors will be directed to the Car Park at the rear of the Town Hall, via Farnan Road which has a capacity of approximately 300 spaces. There are disabled bays to the front of the entrance of the Town Hall
For public transport arrangements please see the Transport for London website for the latest information. Walthamstow Town Hall is in Zone 3 and the nearest station is Walthamstow Central (overground train and Victoria Line)
Buses 123, 34, 97, 215, 275, 357 all run nearby
Food and drink available to purchase on site
Dogs allowed on the green outside the Town Hall - no dogs inside
No smoking in the building
- Durham Cathedral, Durham - Thursday 4th September
- Lutyens Crypt, Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool - Thursday 11th September
- Barrington Court, Somerset - Thursday 18th September
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Glasgow - Thursday 9th October