- How well do we really know our cats? Duration: 02:11 2012-2013, The Secret Life of the Cat
- Feline standoff Duration: 00:48 2012-2013, The Secret Life of the Cat
- Claude's midnight secret Duration: 00:27 2012-2013, The Secret Life of the Cat
- The pet cat's life outside the home Duration: 00:38 2012-2013, The Secret Life of the Cat
- Trail: The Secret Life of the Cat Duration: 00:30 2012-2013, The Secret Life of the Cat
- Will Liz Bonnin drink from a tank filled with filthy water and detritus? Duration: 02:43 Tomorrow's World: A Horizon Special
Meet the cat experts
Dr John Bradshaw has written over 100 research papers and book chapters on the behaviour and welfare of domestic cats and dogs, and their relationships with people.
GPS and cat cam technology
The cat owner’s storyOur cats’ behaviour surprised the experts.They were expecting a lot more tension between six cats in one household.
Can you solve our tricky triangle puzzle?
How can you arrange 6 rods to make 4 equilateral triangles, where each side of each triangle is the full length of a rod?
The answer was hidden in the Horizon episode The Creative Brain: How Insight Works.
Can three minutes of exercise a week help make you fit?
"When I first read studies which suggested that I could make significant and measurable changes to my fitness by doing just three minutes of exercise a week, I was incredulous."
Video quiz: Is seeing believing?
See if your senses are fooled by some of the cleverest optical illusions ever created, and find out how they work. As well as being fun, they’re also helping scientists learn more about how we interpret the world around us.
Watch over 200 Horizon clips
Horizon has covered some of the most important scientific issues of recent decades, and this extensive back catalogue has over 200 short clips from as far back as the late Sixties.
Information and Support
Have you or someone you know been affected by issues raised in Horizon?