If you have a story you'd like Watchdog to investigate, we'd love to hear from you.
‘Safer, easier way to pay’…but hard to get your money? Chris Hollins reports.
How are airline companies able to side-step the regulations under EU 261/2004?
Taken on a company and won? Rev Carl Chambers took on Citroen using the SOGA 1979.
- Havers reports on amendments to laws in the lettings industry Duration: 10:00 Series 31, Episode 3
- PayPal Duration: 06:18 Series 31, Episode 3
- My Consumer Victory: Sale of Goods Act 1979 Duration: 04:01 Series 31, Episode 2
- Flight delay compensation Duration: 06:35 Series 31, Episode 2
- Mobile Contracts: Price increases mid term Duration: 06:48 Series 31, Episode 1
- Water bills Duration: 06:13 Series 31, Episode 1
ReportsFind reports on a range of consumer issues - from Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Rogue Traders, Misleading Advertising to Poor Customer Service.
Read reports from past series.
Need some advice on a Consumer issue?Avoid being ripped off by using our advice guides and following our useful tips pulled together by a variety of experts and organisations.
- Citizens Advice consumer service (www.adviceguide.org.uk)
- Money Advice Service: Free debt test (www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk)
- Find out about your Credit History (www.ico.gov.uk)
- Consumer Focus: Statutory consumer champion for the UK (www.consumerfocus.org.uk)
- Gov.UK : Find public services available to you (www.direct.gov.uk)
Watchdog on TwitterNews, updates and behind-the-scene photos from the BBC Watchdog team. Follow @bbcwatchdog. Send us your thoughts and comments.
Disclaimer & CopyrightPlease note that we would never endorse a company or allow them to use our name or the logo for Watchdog or Rogue Traders. If you come across any company doing this, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.