- Memnos tests his 'deaf brain' Duration: 02:58 Series 33, Episode 19
- Deaf and blind runner at the East London Half Marathon Duration: 02:12 Series 33, Episode 18
- Photographic exhibition 'Shine' Duration: 01:11 Series 33, Episode 17
- Comedian John Smith on the SignHealth Project Duration: 01:26 Series 33, Episode 16
- Memnos starring in Holby City Duration: 01:17 Series 33, Episode 15
- Memnos on Holby City Duration: 11:42 Series 33
Memnos making his acting debut on Holby City
Our very own Memnos Costi is embarking on an exciting new career path as an actor on the long running medical drama Holby City, alongside his very talented daughter Kachina!
See Hear's cameras were on set to see Memnos play the part of a deaf patient about to undergo a complex heart operation, with his daughter acting the role of impromptu interpreter.
The Holby City episode in which Memnos makes his acting debut will be shown on BBC1 at 8.00 pm on Tuesday, 12th of November 2013. Enjoy!
BBC One chief Danny Cohen on background music"One of the most common complaints to BBC television in recent years has been that some people find it hard to hear the dialogue in our shows."
Read Danny's post on the BBC TV Blog