Lloyd wants to be able to change the world one social economic problem at a time. The problem is he often sees the cause rather than the patient. And sometimes his integrity and hot-headedness can get in the way of the best outcome. But he's great with the practical, hands on side of nursing, thinking on his feet and never being shy about coming forward. He's always first in with his big size tens.
- He joined the ED on the 20th August 2011.
- He comes from a big Nigerian family - he has four other siblings.
- He always thinks of others - he regularly helps out in soup kitchens.
- He loves his technology, from blogging to e-readers.
- Lloyd got involved in politics as a student - rallies and demos provide a 'legal' outlet for his rebellious side, his energy and anger.