Operational Duty Manager
Dixie is larger than life. She doesn't care a jot what people think about her and this openness wins her a lot of friends. She's straight talking to the point of bluntness and enjoys a practical joke. She’s also hot-headed and opinionated, and she will always fight for what’s right.
Before joining the paramedics, she tried her hand at being a classroom assistant, a kitchen hand on a cruise ship, and manager of a pub.
- Joined Casualty 30th September 2006.
- Currently married to Jeff, despite being gay.
- Has a Labrador named Little Abs that Jeff gave to her.
- She accidently ran over a girl whilst driving the ambulance.
- She tried to hide her homosexuality from her father, but he found out on his deathbed.