Robin returns to Strictly for his third season.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|Dance Partner||Lisa Riley|
Robin’s inaugural year saw him team up with actress Patsy Kensit. His manner and technique helped Patsy’s confidence, and the couple did well but were voted off in the eighth week. He said he "loved" dancing with Patsy. The two remain good friends.
I love all high energy, fast dances where you can really go for it.Robin Windsor
One of the main reasons Robin joined Strictly was because it combined two of his favourite things - performing and teaching.
In 2011, Robin's dance partner was Anita Dobson. They were voted out after nine weeks in the competition.
Robin was raised in the countryside just outside Ipswich. He felt like he was born to dance and grew up entering dance competitions all over the UK. At just 15 years old he moved to London to pursue dancing and had a successful youth career. He would regularly train until midnight and get up at 6am for work.
At 22, Robin was cast in a major world–wide touring dance show. During his nine year stint on the show, he got to travel all over the world and even found himself performing on Broadway and in the West End.
The show also saw him perform on the Australian version of Strictly, as well as co–choreographing on the So You Think You Can Dance, also in Australia.
Robin and Kristina Rihanoff are professional dance partners.
When Robin's not in the dance studio he's in the gym. He loves spending time keeping his fitness levels up and his body in shape.
"It's a great place to relieve any stress. I don't get angry – I just take out my tension at the gym!"
In 2010, Robin won the prestigious It Takes Two Grand Piano Challenge, beating the rest of the professional dancers in a landslide victory.
- Lisa and Robin dance the Quickstep to ‘Bring Me Sunshine’ Duration: 01:51 Series 10, Week 9
- Lisa and Robin dance the Rumba to 'As If We Never Say Goodbye' Duration: 01:48 Series 10, Week 8
- Lisa and Robin dance the Samba to 'Car Wash' Duration: 01:53 Series 10, Week 7: Wembley - Dancing Through the Decades
- Lisa and Robin dance the Tango to 'Let's Stick Together' Duration: 01:44 Series 10, Week 5
- Lisa and Robin dance the Charleston to 'Witch Doctor' Duration: 01:44 Series 10, Week 4
- Lisa & Robin dance the Waltz to 'Never Tear Us Apart' Duration: 01:54 Series 10, Week 2
- Aliona Vilani Left in Week 2
- Anton du Beke LEFT IN WEEK 3
- Artem Chigvintsev Left in Week 6
- Brendan Cole LEFT IN WEEK 8
- Erin Boag Left in Week 7
- Flavia Cacace Winner of 2012
- James Jordan Runner up
- Karen Hauer Left in Week 10
- Kristina Rihanoff Left in Week 5
- Natalie Lowe Left in Week 9
- Ola Jordan Left in Week 4
- Pasha Kovalev Runner up
- Robin Windsor Left in Week 11
- Vincent Simone Left in the Grand Final