Siberian-born Pasha specialises in Ballroom and Latin dance.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|Dance Partner||Kimberley Walsh|
This year will be Pasha's second series on Strictly. He's been a fan of the programme for a while, saying "Strictly is an amazing show to be part of and I've wanted to be on it for quite some time." Dancing on Strictly has enabled Pasha to move to the capital.
Being able to bring that beautiful form of art into everyone's home is a dream come true!Pasha Kovalev
Pasha started dancing when he was just eight years old after his mum took him to one of the biggest ballroom dancing competitions in his area. Dancing wasn't a career choice for Pasha in the beginning, but that changed when he realised that it was something he "can't live without".
Most of his achievements have come in America, where he has been a US National Latin Finalist, and an Ohio Star Ball Finalist.
Pasha has taught all styles of Ballroom including International Standard, American Smooth and Rhythm, but his specialty is International Latin.
Apart from dancing, Pasha loves to read, watch good films, travel, sample great food and relax with computer games.
His professional partner is former Strictly dancer, Katya Virshilas.
Pasha was a finalist on the American version of So You Think You Can Dance in 2003, as well as appearing on Burn the Floor on Broadway and in the West End.
- Kimberley and Pasha dance the Jive to ‘Land Of 1000 Dances’ Duration: 01:37 Series 10, Week 9
- Kimberley and Pasha dance to Tango to 'When Doves Cry' Duration: 01:45 Series 10, Week 8
- Kimberley and Pasha dance the Samba to 'Livin La Vida Loca' Duration: 01:43 Series 10, Week 7: Wembley - Dancing Through the Decades
- Kimberley and Pasha dance the Salsa to 'Naughty Girl' Duration: 01:38 Series 10, Week 5
- Kimberley and Pasha dance the Paso Doble to 'Hungry Like The Wolf' Duration: 01:53 Series 10, Week 4
- Kimberley and Pasha dance the Quickstep to 'Get Happy' Duration: 01:45 Series 10, Week 3 - Strictly Does Hollywood
- Aliona Vilani Left in Week 2
- Anton du Beke LEFT IN WEEK 3
- Artem Chigvintsev Left in Week 6
- Brendan Cole LEFT IN WEEK 8
- Erin Boag Left in Week 7
- Flavia Cacace Winner of 2012
- James Jordan Runner up
- Karen Hauer Left in Week 10
- Kristina Rihanoff Left in Week 5
- Natalie Lowe Left in Week 9
- Ola Jordan Left in Week 4
- Pasha Kovalev Runner up
- Robin Windsor Left in Week 11
- Vincent Simone Left in the Grand Final