Kristina is 5'3'' - a foot shorter than her celebrity partner.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|Dance Partner||Colin Salmon|
In 2011 Kristina was paired with former Neighbours star Jason Donovan. The dynamic duo proved to be a formidable partnership, clocking up the most rehearsal hours of all contestants and taking numerous perfect 40 scores. Sadly, Kristina and Jason were knocked out in the final in Blackpool, taking third place.
I have lots of desire and energy to take someone all the way to the final this year.Kristina Rihanoff
In her first year on Strictly, Kristina was paired with John Sergeant. John and Kristina hit the headlines several times over the series, until their departure after Show 9.
In 2009 Kristina bagged herself more than just a dance partner when she took to the floor with boxer Joe Calzaghe. They danced their way through to week five, and finished the competition as a real-life couple.
Kristina was born in Siberia and she fell in love with music and dance at a young age. She entered her first dance competition at seven years old. She took part in scores of competitions from then on and became a renowned dance champion in Russia.
In 2004, Kristina and her partner were invited to compete in the World Exhibition at the Blackpool Dance Festival. Together they placed second in the Theatre Style category.
Kristina then returned to the International Style Latin circuit with a new partner, Michael Wentink, one of Latin dance's most famous masters. Kristina and Michael promptly won the South African Championship and were also semi-finalists at the 2007 British Open in Blackpool, in the Latin American Division.
- Colin and Kristina dance the Salsa to 'Superstition' Duration: 01:44 Series 10, Week 4
- Colin and Kristina dance the Foxtrot to 'Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive' Duration: 01:43 Series 10, Week 5
- Colin and Kristina dance the Argentine Tango to 'Goldeneye' Duration: 01:33 Series 10, Week 3 - Strictly Does Hollywood
- Colin & Kristina dance The Waltz to 'A Kiss From A Rose' Duration: 01:34 Series 10, Week 2
- Colin Salmon and Kristina Rihanoff dance the Cha Cha to ‘I Got You (I Feel Good)' Duration: 01:38 Series 10, Week 1 - Show 1
- First steps: Colin and Kristina Duration: 01:57 Series 10
- Aliona Vilani Left in Week 2
- Anton du Beke LEFT IN WEEK 3
- Artem Chigvintsev Left in Week 6
- Brendan Cole LEFT IN WEEK 8
- Erin Boag Left in Week 7
- Flavia Cacace Winner of 2012
- James Jordan Runner up
- Karen Hauer Left in Week 10
- Kristina Rihanoff Left in Week 5
- Natalie Lowe Left in Week 9
- Ola Jordan Left in Week 4
- Pasha Kovalev Runner up
- Robin Windsor Left in Week 11
- Vincent Simone Left in the Grand Final