James Jordan is honest, cheeky, and tells it like it is!
|Fact title||Fact data|
|Dance Partner||Denise Van Outen|
In 2011 James made it to the semi-final with his partner, presenter of The One Show, Alex Jones. The popular couple made an emotional exit with fellow semi-finalists Holly Valance and Artem Chigvintsev.
The foxtrot is the smoothest of the ballroom dances and as I'm a smooth guy it suits me very well.James Jordan
Known for his outspoken banter with the judges, his biggest success to date has been with partner Pamela Stephenson in 2010, reaching third place.
James was born in Gillingham, Kent and grew up in the Medway area. His mum Sharon works in a bank, whilst his father Alan is a site manager for a power station.
James started dancing at 10, and although he was only there to have fun, his teachers realised he had talent. At 15, he started competing in open dance competitions, and by 18, James was becoming very successful. This success made him work and train harder.
Once he turned 21, James could no longer take part in youth competitions, so he took a six month break from dancing. After his break, he decided to travel to Poland and have a dancing try-out with Ola Jordan. Within three weeks the pair returned to the UK.
Ola and James married in 2003. They lived in Hong Kong for four years whilst they taught dance, and now back in the UK living in Kent.
James is a keen sportsman and loves to take part in activities such as golf and snooker.
He has been known to attend track days at Brands Hatch, a driving circuit that allows him to show his competitive streak.
- Denise and James dance the Salsa to ‘Rhythm Of The Night’ Duration: 01:39 Series 10, Week 9
- Denise and James dance the American Smooth to 'Imagine' Duration: 01:45 Series 10, Week 8
- Denise and James dance the Charleston to 'Walk Like An Egyptian' Duration: 01:53 Series 10, Week 7: Wembley - Dancing Through the Decades
- Denise and James dance the Viennese Waltz to 'At Last' Duration: 01:38 Series 10, Week 5
- Denise and James dance the Cha Cha to 'Superfreak' Duration: 01:43 Series 10, Week 4
- Victoria and Brendan dance the Rumba to 'Up Where We Belong' Duration: 01:39 Series 10, Week 3 - Strictly Does Hollywood
- Aliona Vilani Left in Week 2
- Anton du Beke LEFT IN WEEK 3
- Artem Chigvintsev Left in Week 6
- Brendan Cole LEFT IN WEEK 8
- Erin Boag Left in Week 7
- Flavia Cacace Winner of 2012
- James Jordan Runner up
- Karen Hauer Left in Week 10
- Kristina Rihanoff Left in Week 5
- Natalie Lowe Left in Week 9
- Ola Jordan Left in Week 4
- Pasha Kovalev Runner up
- Robin Windsor Left in Week 11
- Vincent Simone Left in the Grand Final