Erin is a strong, vivacious Kiwi whose speciality is Ballroom.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|Dance Partner||Richard Arnold|
Erin has worked with a variety of celebrities having been a part of Strictly Come Dancing since the very beginning. Her celebrity dance partners have included Rory Bremner, Julian Clary, Colin Jackson, Austin Healey and Ricky Groves.
I have danced with some wonderful men...I would be lying if I didn't say I am hoping for Brad Pitt!Erin Boag
At 15, Erin travelled to Australia to watch a big competition and decided right there that she wanted to be a serious dancer. She has never looked back. By 18 she was the New Zealand 10 Dance Amateur champion.
She moved to London to continue her training and in 1997 she met Anton Du Beke. Within a year of meeting and deciding to become a partnership, Erin and Anton danced at the Royal Albert Hall.
From that time they moved up through the amateur rankings before turning professional in 2002. Their first professional competition was the British National Dance Championships at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool, where they came third.
Since the last series of Strictly Come Dancing, Erin has continued to pursue her love for property developing. She says that if she wasn't dancing she would love to have Sarah Beeny's job, she loves buying new properties and doing them up.
Erin's professional partner is fellow Strictly dancer, Anton Du Beke. They have been dancing together since 1997 and turned professional in 2002.
In 2011 Erin married business consultant Peter O'Dowd.
- Richard and Erin dance the Salsa to 'Club Tropicana' Duration: 01:43 Series 10, Week 7: Wembley - Dancing Through the Decades
- Richard and Erin dance the Charleston to 'Pencil Full Of Lead' Duration: 01:51 Series 10, Week 6
- Richard and Erin dance the Foxtrot to 'Big Spender' Duration: 01:45 Series 10, Week 5
- Richard and Erin dance the Paso Doble to 'O Fortuna' Duration: 01:48 Series 10, Week 4
- Richard and Erin dance the Quickstep to '9 to 5' Duration: 01:38 Series 10, Week 3 - Strictly Does Hollywood
- Richard & Erin dance the Cha Cha to 'Love Shack' Duration: 01:38 Series 10, Week 2