Find out more about Pat's Walford connections and play quizzes and games in our family tree.
Pat's earring collection was the envy of womankind. She ploughed through a veritable herd of husbands and lovers and was a first-class survivor.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||12th June 1986|
|Last appearance:||1st January 2012 (Deceased)|
Since her pre-Walford days as gangster's moll to underworld kingpin Johnny Allen, Pat worked her way through the men of East London - husbands, lovers, even paying customers. But Frank Butcher was the love of her life.
I've just about had enough of you Janine!Pat Evans
Pat's arch rival over the years was Peggy Mitchell – they fought for Frank’s attention, but their animosity softened, finally disappearing during a bout of drunk and disorderly behaviour behind the wheel of an ice cream van in a hospital car park.
In Albert Square, if Pat wasn't related to you, she'd be up in your business. If you were homeless, she'd take you in (and mix you a Pink Lady at her cocktail bar). As far as Walford was concerned, if you had Pat on your side, you were made.
She was the (diamonte-studded, gold plated) jewel in Walford’s crown. When she died in 2012, all of Walford turned out to mourn the death of a true Walford icon. The End of an Earring.
Played by Pam St Clement
- Adam Best Played by David Proud
- Afia Masood Played by Meryl Fernandes
- Al Jenkins Played by Adam Croasdell
- Amanda Best Played by Josie Lawrence
- Amira Masood Played by Preeya Kalidas
- Andrew Cotton Played by Ricky Grover
- Angie Watts Played by Anita Dobson
- Anthony Moon Played by Matt Lapinskas
- Anthony Trueman Played by Nick Bailey
- Archie Mitchell Played by Larry Lamb
- Arthur Fowler Played by Bill Treacher
- Ayesha Rana Played by Shivani Ghai
- Barry Evans Played by Shaun Williamson
- Ben Mitchell Played by Joshua Pascoe
- Beppe Di Marco Played by Michael Greco
- Billie Jackson Played by Devon Anderson
- Bradley Branning Played by Charlie Clements
- Carly Wicks Played by Kellie Shirley