Find out more about Norman's Walford connections and play quizzes and games in our family tree.
Norman was an optimist, indecisive and cautious and most definitely a follower rather than a leader.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||5th July 2011|
|Last appearance:||2nd January 2012|
All his life, Norman Simmonds has been a follower rather than a leader. He´s indecisive and cautious, but does possess a certain charismatic quality which draws people to him, especially women! Suffice to say, Norman has been married five times, but has no idea what the ladies see in him.
Me and Lady Luck have never been on good terms...Norman Simmonds
He was rejected by his mother from an early age. Lydia had never wanted a son, and doted on his sister June. As a result, Norman was an awkward teenager, until he fell into the company of Frank Butcher and became his sidekick. Despite Frank exploiting his gentle nature, he was Norman´s hero...
Norman was an optimist and looks for the good in people but bad luck has followed him all his life and he´s used to it now. He´s a busy person who is involved in lots of social activities; his one true love being rock ´n' roll.
Played by George Layton
- AJ (Amjad Jahangir) Ahmed Played by Phaldut Sharma
- Adam Best Played by David Proud
- Afia Masood Played by Meryl Fernandes
- Al Jenkins Played by Adam Croasdell
- Alice Branning Played by Jasmyn Banks
- Amanda Best Played by Josie Lawrence
- Amira Masood Played by Preeya Kalidas
- Andrew Cotton Played by Ricky Grover
- Angie Watts Played by Anita Dobson
- Anthony Moon Played by Matt Lapinskas
- Anthony Trueman Played by Nick Bailey
- Archie Mitchell Played by Larry Lamb
- Arthur Fowler Played by Bill Treacher
- Ava Hartman Played by Clare Perkins
- Ayesha Rana Played by Shivani Ghai
- Barry Evans Played by Shaun Williamson
- Ben Mitchell Played by Joshua Pascoe
- Beppe Di Marco Played by Michael Greco