Watch the hilarious spoof documentary, plus outtakes, blogs and a Q&A with the lady herself, Kim Fox.
With dress sense louder than a speed garage night at R&R, and a mouth to match, you know when Kim Fox has entered the building...
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||24th November 2009|
|Address:||18-20 Albert Square (Kim's Palace)|
|Occupation:||B&B co-owner/manager; Minute Mart co-owner/manager|
Appearance is important, but Kim's not concerned about labels - it's 'upkeep on the cheap' for her. This is a woman who is FEARLESS when it comes to fashion. She can rock a lizard skin leatherette suit on a Monday morning in Bridge Street Market, like no other woman in Walford.
I got something in the back. It's imported!Kim Fox
- Likes: Making Caribbean food, especially chicken, Montserrat-style
- Usual drinks: Rum with cola... and anything else really!
- Personal traits: Calls people wrong names
- Criminal record: Caution in 2010 for being involved in a fight at R&R
- Prior residence: Used to live in Leytonstone and owned a towing caravan for holidays
No party is complete without K-Fox. But though she might look like a long in the tooth ghetto princess, scratch beneath the surface and you will find that she's smarter than she seems, with a big heart too. And it wasn't long untill that big heart found it's way onto a cruise, and into the arms of a new husband. Awh!