Find out more about Fatboy's Walford connections and play quizzes and games in our family tree.
He's the man with the plan, a hustler with several personas and an eye for the ladies...
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||5th January 2010|
|Address:||18-20 Albert Square (Kim's Palace)|
|Occupation:||Junior pot boy at The Queen Vic|
When God was giving out confidence, it might seem like Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb bagged the lot. But he's a man of contradictions. On the surface, a bling-toting, big-talking hustler, who at least 40% of Walford need an interpreter to understand. But underneath his sharp exterior is something much softer.
Man's gotta plan!Fatboy
- Hobbies: A DJ by night - and getting paid for it
- Favourite food: Chicken breast - hot and spicy
- Dislikes: Food that's been touched by bare naked hands
- Possessions: Used to own an ice-cream van called 'Fatmobile' and has an old teddy bear called Mr Cuddles to bring him luck
You might expect his best mate to be an Asbo-wielding ex-con, but it is in fact bible-bashing octogenarian Dot Branning who prefers to address him by his real name. She teaches him biblical tracts, he teaches her street lingo. It's a beautiful relationship.
Above all, Fatboy is looking out for a pengalicious baby girl with a batty like Beyonce. However, his efforts to charm the ladies often ended in heartache. Fatboy tragically found himself in the friend zone with both Whitney and Mercy, while his hopes of securing himself a cougar in Denise were short lived. But now it seems that Fatboy has found the girl of his dreams in Poppy... lets hope this uber cute couple can make the distant!
- Ricky was brought into EastEnders after starring in E20 Series 1 - an online spin-off of the main show.
- Ricky was born and bred in the East End of London and started acting from a young age. When he was 12, he joined Theatre Royal Stratford East's Youth Theatre.
- He studied Performing Arts at Barking College.
- Ricky and his friends set up their own production company, writing, producing and starring in plays at Theatre Royal Stratford East.
- His other theatre credits include Daddy Cool at the Shaftesbury Theatre, Sick at the Almeida Theatre and The Stones at the Royal National Theatre.
- Ricky supports the AIDS awareness campaign and has performed in a play on gang culture and youth crime to help raise awareness of the issues younger people face.
- On his arrival, Ricky said: "It's an honour to now be part of a show that has been on in my house for as long as I have been alive. I love being part of a cast that feels like family."
Fats offers his unique perspective on the unfolding dramas in Walford with his regular tweets. Check out what he has to say.
- Fatboy character trail Duration: 00:41
- On set with... Ricky Norwood Duration: 01:19 25/02/2011
- Feature - Ricky Norwood interview Duration: 02:49 EastEnders: E20, Series 1
- EastEnders - Live - Ricky Norwood Duration: 03:58 Live
- EastEnders: Behind the scenes Southend rollercoaster video... Duration: 02:47 23/08/2011
- Cab Cam: Freestyling Duration: 01:26 EastEnders: E20, Series 1