Find out more about Anthony's Walford connections and play quizzes and games in our family tree.
Dr Trueman's softly spoken, tender bedside manner made him a target for many of Walford's ladies, causing temperatures to rise steeply when he arrived in Walford.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||11th December 2000|
|Last appearance:||4th February 2005|
Indeed, Anthony eventually became the meat in a Slater girls sandwich. He embarked on a relationship with Zoe Slater, but it all fell apart when he realised he was still in love with Kat, who he'd previously dated.
That would be a breach of our doctor-patient relationship!Anthony Trueman
He and Kat briefly got back together, but Kat wasn't built to be a doctor's wife and it all ended in heartbreak.
Anthony was the brains of an otherwise dysfunctional family. His dodgy-dealing half-brother Paul always felt under his shadow.
Anthony left the Square in 2003 to go travelling and work abroad. He visited the Square for father Patrick's wedding to Yolande in 2004 and brother Paul's funeral in 2005.
Played by Nick Bailey
- Adam Best Played by David Proud
- Afia Masood Played by Meryl Fernandes
- Al Jenkins Played by Adam Croasdell
- Amanda Best Played by Josie Lawrence
- Amira Masood Played by Preeya Kalidas
- Andrew Cotton Played by Ricky Grover
- Angie Watts Played by Anita Dobson
- Anthony Moon Played by Matt Lapinskas
- Anthony Trueman Played by Nick Bailey
- Archie Mitchell Played by Larry Lamb
- Arthur Fowler Played by Bill Treacher
- Ayesha Rana Played by Shivani Ghai
- Barry Evans Played by Shaun Williamson
- Ben Mitchell Played by Joshua Pascoe
- Beppe Di Marco Played by Michael Greco
- Billie Jackson Played by Devon Anderson
- Bradley Branning Played by Charlie Clements
- Carly Wicks Played by Kellie Shirley