Find out more about Amira's Walford connections and play quizzes and games in our family tree.
A typical nouveau riche princess, Amira was beautiful, spoilt and an unashamed snob. Yes, it's all about the money. If you ain't got it, she ain't interested.
|Fact title||Fact data|
|First appearance:||7th May 2009|
|Last appearance:||8th March 2012|
Amira was spoilt, but charming, with brains as well as beauty. She was used to being waited upon, and she didn't like the word 'No'. On the rare occasions when she encountered it, she used her feminine wiles to turn it into a 'Yes'.
Attention please!Amira Masood
Several Walford men fell under Amira's spell, not least her brother-in-law Tamwar, who made an ill-conceived drunken lunge at her on his birthday – earning himself a smack across the face for his efforts. Anthony Moon called her a goddess, but he could never be a match for her one true love, Syed.
Amira married Syed, before realising his heart actually belonged to Christian. It took her a long time to accept that she would never win him back. When she returned to the Square with daughter Yasmin, she thought she'd struck upon the perfect way to get Syed back, but finally realised that he and Christian were rock solid. Now, they have an amicable arrangement covering childcare for Yasmin.
Played by Preeya Kalidas
- Adam Best Played by David Proud
- Afia Masood Played by Meryl Fernandes
- Al Jenkins Played by Adam Croasdell
- Amanda Best Played by Josie Lawrence
- Amira Masood Played by Preeya Kalidas
- Andrew Cotton Played by Ricky Grover
- Angie Watts Played by Anita Dobson
- Anthony Moon Played by Matt Lapinskas
- Anthony Trueman Played by Nick Bailey
- Archie Mitchell Played by Larry Lamb
- Arthur Fowler Played by Bill Treacher
- Ayesha Rana Played by Shivani Ghai
- Barry Evans Played by Shaun Williamson
- Ben Mitchell Played by Joshua Pascoe
- Beppe Di Marco Played by Michael Greco
- Billie Jackson Played by Devon Anderson
- Bradley Branning Played by Charlie Clements
- Carly Wicks Played by Kellie Shirley