Live Music from Radio 1’s Summer
Terms & Conditions
1. From 0800 on Monday 19th August 2013 until 1530 on Sunday 25th August 2013 listeners will be invited to vote on their favourite live performance from Radio 1’s Summer – the 20 performances listed have been chosen by Radio 1 DJs.
2. Listeners will find the shortlist on www.bbc.co.uk/radio1. Listeners can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the performance they wish to vote for.
3. Listeners cannot vote by any other method. Listeners can only vote once. The Top 20 rundown will take place across Radio 1’s output on Monday 26th August 2013. After the results are announced on-air they’ll be published online.
4. The open and close times and dates may change so listen carefully for on-air announcements. Any votes registered outside the announced voting window will not count.
5. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
6. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
7. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
8. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
9. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
10. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
11. The voting is this programme accords with the BBC’s Code of Conduct for Voting: BBC Code of Conduct for Voting
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.