Radio 1 in Ibiza 2014
Radio 1 returns to Ibiza in August!
This year Radio 1 will be returning to Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza - kicking off with another huge free Radio 1 Party on Friday 1st August at the beautiful Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel.
If you’d like to be there, tune into Annie Mac’s show at 7pm on Friday 25th July – where she’ll be launching tickets to this event and letting you know how you can be part of the Radio 1 Ushuaia night.
Tickets will only be available online this year.
BBC Radio 1 are working with a third party company, Ticketmaster Spain, to distribute tickets for this event.
- Please note that if you hold a Ticketmaster UK account, details for this will NOT work on the Spanish website, so you will have to register with Ticketmaster Spain when booking your ticket/s.
- Registering will not mean you lose your space in the booking queue.
You can get a maximum of two tickets.
BBC Radio 1 are working with Ticketmaster Spain, to distribute tickets for this event
You do not need to enter your passport number in the field where requested- alternatively you can enter any random 4 digit code (e.g. 0000, 1234, 9681)
If you do have a login for Ticketmaster UK it will not work on Ticketmaster Spain. You will be asked to register with Ticketmaster Spain when booking your tickets, by registering you will not lose your position in the booking queue
You can get a maximum of two tickets. A handling fee of 3 euros will applied to each ticket to cover administration handling costs.
On August the 1st from 7pm til 11pm we’ll be broadcasting live from Ushuaia with Annie Mac, Pete Tong, B. Traits, Monki plus David Guetta, Duke Dumont, Kiesza, MK, Ten Walls, Afrojack, Eric Prydz and Hot Since '82.
For information on ticketing for the Radio 1 Free party at Ushuaia please keep checking back here!
Terms & Conditions
Tickets are issued on behalf of the BBC, Event Organiser and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated here or displayed on the premises. The use of the ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. This is a free ticket – there is a €3 booking fee per ticket charged by the third party ticketing agent.
2. Tickets are limited to 2 per customer
3. The show is strictly for people aged 18 and over. Proof of age will be requested upon entry. Acceptable forms of ID are a valid passport or valid EU photocard driving licence. Please make sure you bring photographic ID with you.
4. The BBC will not pay for any travel costs to and from the show.
5. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. We also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
6. Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC or the venue will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred in travelling to the venue. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticket agent the tickets were purchased through.
7. The BBC via the ticket supplier will use your contact details to email you about key messages relating to the event only. Please visit the BBC's Privacy & Cookies Policy (www.bbc.co.uk/privacy) for more information.
8. Tickets may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation except the BBC. Tickets are security printed and individually bar coded. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for seizure or cancellation and those trying to use resold or cancelled tickets will be refused entry into the venue
9. The show will be broadcast live on BBC Radio 1. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video, photography and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world. They also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
10. Alcohol will be on sale in the venue, however if you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age - the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving licence or a passport. Security patrols will also operate around the venue to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
11. The venue reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the venue may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
12. The organisers reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf. The following articles are not permitted within the venue - chairs, knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass vessels, cans, poles, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
13. The organisers reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf. The following articles are not permitted within the venue - chairs, knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass vessels, cans, poles, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
14. No food or alcohol is permitted to be taken into the venue and no drinking of alcohol in the queue. STRICTLY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WILL BE PERMITTED
15. The venue reserve the right to search all persons and personal property via the use of metal detectors and bag searches and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
16. WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
17. Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
18. Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel have the right of admission refusal at all times
19. No re-admission once you have left the site