Dan & Phil Video Submission Terms & Conditions
Thinking of sending Dan & Phil a video you've made for a song you want to hear? Check through these terms and conditions, and you're good to go. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. If you are under 16 then please obtain your parent or guardian's permission before submitting your video.
2. As well as reversioning your video, we reserve the right to place a different musical or audio score under it to make it suitable for broadcast.
3. Only a selection of the videos submitted will be featured on the programme or be part of the show. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. No obscene, indecent or in any other way offensive content will be considered.
5. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the BBC you agree to grant to the BBC, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for BBC services in any media worldwide (including on the BBC's site accessed by international users).
6. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
7. In order that the BBC can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any copyright or UK laws, that you have the right to give the BBC permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the BBC.
10. If you do not want to grant the BBC the permission set out above on these terms, please do not send us your video.
11. If you have any questions about contributing content to the BBC, please see our FAQs.