The Year in the Wild – Favourite UK National Park
From 10am on 3 August 2012 to 10am on 02 January 2013 an online vote will be launched allowing viewers the opportunity to vote for their favourite UK National Park.
Viewers will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite UK National Park from the following list:
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
North York Moors
The vote will close at 10am on 02 January 2013
The top voted national park will be displayed on the website.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Viewers can take part only by accessing the following link http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ljl4r and registering their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the name of their favourite park.
2. Any votes registered outside the announced voting times will not count.
3. This is not a competition and there will be no prize for anyone who votes.
4. Each listener can only vote once and for one park only.
5. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails or in a tie scenario, a contingency plan will be actioned. This may consist of the overall decision lying with a panel of judges or the closing date on the vote being changes or delayed.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any on-line system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
10. The voting in this programme accords with the BBC's code of conduct for voting: BBC Code of Conduct Voting.