Radio 2 Monty Python Vote Terms & Conditions
- In order to vote, you must not be a BBC employee, employee of any of its affiliates, close relative of any such employees.
- Votes can be made online by accessing Simon Mayo site from 06.30am on 30th June 2014 and must be received no later than 1900 on 30th June 2014. Any votes received outside the voting window will not count.
- The shortlisted vote options have been selected by the Monty Python team.
- The winner will be announced on Radio 2 on the 1st July 2014 on the Simon Mayo show.
- No correspondence relating to the vote will be entered into.
- There will be no prize for anyone taking part in the vote.
- The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
- If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
- The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
- The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
- The voting is this programme accords with the BBC’s Code of Conduct for Voting: BBC Code of Conduct for Voting
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.