Last Night tickets information
Owing to high demand, the majority of tickets for the Last Night of the Proms are allocated by ballot.
The Five-Concert Ballot
Customers who purchase tickets for at least five concerts at the Royal Albert Hall are eligible to enter the Five-Concert Ballot.
You must do this before the Five-Concert Ballot closes on Thursday 31 May.
How to enter:
When booking online, tick the Ballot opt-in box - or when booking by phone, in person or by post, inform the Box Office that you wish to enter this ballot.
If you require a wheelchair space for the Last Night of the Proms, you still need to book for five concerts but you must phone the Access Information Line on 020 7070 4410 (9.00am - 9.00pm daily) by Thursday 31 May and ask to be entered into the separate ballot for wheelchair spaces. This ballot cannot be entered online.
Successful applicants will be informed by Friday 8 June.
- If you are successful in the Five-Concert Ballot, you can apply to buy a maximum of two tickets for the Last Night; you will not be obliged to buy Last Night tickets should your preferred seating area not be available.
- If you are successful in the Ballot, your Last Night tickets will be issued from Friday 31 August.
- If you are unsuccessful in the Ballot, we regret that no refunds for other tickets purchased will be payable.
The Open Ballot
One hundred Centre Stalls seats (priced £90.00 each plus booking fee) and 100 Front Circle seats (priced £62.00 each plus booking fee) for the Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall will be allocated by Open Ballot.
How to enter:
You can also call 020 7765 2044 to receive a copy by post.
The completed form should be sent by post only - to arrive no later than Thursday 28 June - to:
BBC Proms Open Ballot, Box Office, Royal Albert Hall, London, SW7 2AP.
- No other ticket purchases are necessary to enter the Open Ballot.
- Only one application (for a maximum of two tickets) may be made per household.
- The Open Ballot application envelopes should contain only the official 2018 Form.
- The Open Ballot takes place on Friday 29 June and successful applicants will be contacted by Thursday 5 July.
- If you are successful in the Five-Concert Ballot, you will not be eligible to enter the Open Ballot.
Any remaining Last Night tickets will go on sale on Friday 6 July at 9.00am, by phone and online only. There is very high demand for Last Night tickets, but returns occasionally become available.
Please note: Only one application (for a maximum of two tickets) can be made per household.
Please note that queuing arrangements for the Last Night of the Proms differ from other Proms, but stewards will be on hand to assist Prommers from 9.00am.
Visit royalalberthall.com/promsqueue from Thursday 23 August for details.
A booking fee of 2% of the total value - plus £2.00 per ticket - applies to all bookings for Last Night tickets.