BBC Three Family Guy Vote
See below for terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Viewers can take part only by accessing http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mh4j between 1200 on 2nd April and 1100 on 12th April 2012.
Viewers will find a list of the 25 Family Guy episodes. Viewers can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the episode they wish to vote for.
The top ten episodes will be revealed in May on BBC Three.
2. Viewers cannot vote by any other method. Viewers can vote only once.
3. Any votes registered outside the announced voting times and dates will not count.
4. This is not a competition and there will be no prize for those participating.
5. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the vote is not eligible participate in the vote.
10. The voting is this programme accords with the BBC’s Code of Conduct for Voting:
11. The BBC will only use your personal data for the purposes of running this vote. The BBC complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended. For more information please see:
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.