BBC Radio 1 Presents Coldplay
Ticket Information and FAQs
The event is nearly here!
Here is some essential information for ticket holders:
- Doors are at 6.30pm with the show starting at 7.45pm and finishing at 8.45pm.
- Due to the security checks on the door please allow extra time and arrive early to ensure sure that you do not miss the start of the show
- Please be aware that bags larger than an everyday rucksack or handbag will not be permitted, there are no exceptions to this. If you are travelling to London and have anything larger than a day rucksack you may want to make other arrangements in advance. All mainline terminals have luggage drop off locations.
- Please ensure you bring photo ID with you to the show to gain entry to the venue. The name of the lead booker is printed on each ticket. The lead booker is your name or the nominated attendee given during the booking process. If you bought two tickets the lead booker name will be printed on both and the guest must arrive at the same time as the person named on the ticket. All tickets are printed with a unique barcode and a reference number that relates to the details of the person who booked the tickets. The barcode is scanned at the entrance to the event and tickets with invalid barcodes will be rejected. Tickets are fully traceable and we can cancel them at any time by invalidating the barcode.
- There will be no public car parking available at the venue, we stronger recommend you travel by public transport.
- Please be aware professional photography equipment such as zoom lenses are not allowed in the venue.
- To attend this event you need to be aged 16 or over. You may be required to provide photographic ID in the form of a passport or driving licence.
- The bar operates Challenge 21, if you look under this age please bring photographic ID or you may be refused a drink at the bar.