BBC Radio 1 Review Show Online Vote
Terms and Conditions
• During each programme we’ll ask you to show love to your favourite track for a selection which have been getting a lot of online attention over the past seven days. The vote will run the length of the programme, with the close and reveal of 'The Week’s Most Loved Track' at the end of the programme.
• Any votes registered outside the announced voting times will not count. You may only vote once per week.
• The vote is not a competition and there will be no prize.
• The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
• If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
• The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
• The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
• Please note that any BBC staff member, or anyone who is directly connected to The Radio 1 Review Show, is not eligible to vote.
• This vote complies with the BBC's Code of Conduct for Competitions and Votes: BBC Code of Conduct for Voting
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.