Hard Spell, BBC ONE, Monday 29 November to
Friday 3 December at 7.00pm.
The final is on BBC ONE, Sunday 5
December at 8.00pm.
Name: Sarah Williams
Region: South West
1. What's the hardest word you've ever had to spell?
Today it was probably curvaceous.
2. How do you remember how to spell words?
I split them up into words I can spell and then remember them.
3. Do spelling tests help you remember?
4. Have you always been good at spelling?
I think so.
5. Were the words in the competition easier or harder than you
Some words were harder some were easier.
6. What was the most difficult part of the competition?
Waiting for my turn.
7. What did you enjoy most about it?
Getting through to the national heats.
8. What's your favourite word?
I don't really have one.
9. What are your hobbies/interests?
I like cycling and netball. I love going on holiday and dogs.
10. What's your ambition?
My ambition is to get a job working with animals