Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson and Peter White join Liz Carr and Mat Fraser to review 2010 and say hello to 2011.
What can disabled people do to keep fit? Liz Carr and Mat Fraser investigate.
The Christmas lunch show, featuring a visit from Santa, the Ouch! players and a game of disability alphabet soup.
What's the rudest thing anyone has ever said to you? Mat's new feature and learnie band the Fish Police.
- Ouch! Talk Show 58 - early November 2010
- Ouch! Talk Show 57 - mid October 2010
- Ouch! Talk Show 56 - early October 2010
- Ouch Talk Show, Sep 2010: Reasons to be cheerful
- Ouch! Talk Show 53 July 2010
- Talk Show #52: June 2010
- Talk Show #51 - May 2010
- Talk Show #50 - April 2010
- Talk Show #49 - March 2010
- Talk Show #48 - February 2010
Every Thursday, DB tackles topics with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Welcome to doodler Andre Jordan's wonderful world of disabled animals.
Not-so-serious disability-related countdowns. Send us yours too!
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.