Ten things they haven't come up with yet
20th October 2008
- Dolphin timeshare.
- Prosthetic limb with embedded MP3 player. (Can we call it an iLeg, or are there copyright restrictions?)
- Sparky: the genetically modified half-human / half-monkey facilitator slave.
- Surgically embedded hazard warning lights for those scary horizontal pavement moments.
- A free Tazer with every blue badge.
- Frozac: antidepressant on a stick
- Wipe-clean 'no sex here' signs in accessible loos.
- Pain share trading scheme.
- A fully accessible transport system.
More articles about
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.