Next time you're standing round the water cooler discussing last night's TV, don't talk to a blind person about these!
Need a disability-themed verse for a valentine's card? Ouch offers some lurvely suggestions ...
Ten things they haven't come up with yet, as put together by a crystal ball-gazine (and very hopeful) Ouch Team.
Ever thought about the top ten things that blind people don't care about? Here's our handy list.
More Top Ten
- Top Ten disability reality shows that should have been made
- Ten things to avoid if you're affected by hand tremors
- Ten things a bipolar should not say on a busy bus
- The top ten unexpected benefits of hypermobility/connective tissue disorder
- Ten things not to say to a normie who doesn't have a mental illness
- Ten things not to say to a dwarf
- Ten things not to say to sighted people
- Ten things not to say to The Able
- Ten words meaning 'disability' in other languages
- Ten documentaries on Five this autumn
Every Thursday, DB tackles topics with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Welcome to doodler Andre Jordan's wonderful world of disabled animals.
Not-so-serious disability-related countdowns. Send us yours too!
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.