Tanni Grey-Thompson talks to Jane Campbell
This film was made shortly after it was announced Tanni was to become a peer. Baroness Jane Campbell, already in the House of Lords, has a few tips for her. We also learn what Jane hopes to achieve in disability rights and, surprise of all surprises, her gangland connection (?)
But it's the basic stuff that matters as Tanni shows by kicking off an unexpected discussion about accessible loos. Funny, enlightening and sometimes bittersweet, you can't miss this interview.
This is the seventh and final video in the series. Tell us what you thought of Dis Connected by dropping us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dis Connected: the series in full
1. Telly's Trisha Goddard meets kids presenter Cerrie Burnell
2. Cerrie Burnell chats to actress Cara Readle
3. Cara Readle meets TV's Gail Porter
4. Gail Porter meets Mystery Jets' frontman Blaine Harrison
5. Blaine Harrison meets barrister John Horan
6. John Horan meets Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson
7. Tanni Grey-Thompson talks to Baroness Jane Campbell
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.