Presenter Cerrie Burnell chats to actress Cara Readle
In this film, Cara enthusiastically discusses her acting career. And Cerrie talks about her experiences of auditioning as the unavoidably memorable actress and that she never intended to be a disability role model.
• In the next video, Cara Readle swaps chairs to become interviewer, and TV presenter Gail Porter joins her as interviewee.
Dis Connected: the series in full
1. Telly's Trisha Goddard meets kids presenter Cerrie Burnell
2. Cerrie Burnell chats to actress Cara Readle
3. Cara Readle meets TV's Gail Porter
4. Gail Porter meets Mystery Jets' frontman Blaine Harrison
5. Blaine Harrison meets barrister John Horan
6. John Horan meets Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson
7. Tanni Grey-Thompson talks to Baroness Jane Campbell
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.