This discussion has been closed.
Posted by M M (U14200747) on Saturday, 4th June 2011
www.bbc.co.uk/news/u... Cripes, she had 3 of them and still slept ! How about a bucket of water over her when an fire starts lol
Posted by ilovepink (U14315242) on Saturday, 4th June 2011
Maybe she plugged her flashing vibrating one of by accident and the battery in it was done. And she wouldnt hear the ordinary smoke alarms MM
This posting has been hidden during moderation because it broke the House Rules in some way.
Posted by ilovepink (U14315242) on Sunday, 5th June 2011
your not funny MM i was talking about her flashing vibrating smoke alarm.
Posted by Daredevil (U14587881) on Sunday, 5th June 2011
Shouldn't worry about MM IlovIepink that's his usual poor sense of humour!
He knows exactly what you meant!
Posted by M M (U14200747) on Sunday, 5th June 2011
Who ? Moi ?
The Ouch! messageboard has now closed. Messages you have posted will remain archived.
The message board is currently closed for posting.
To continue the conversation visit Ouch's blog (bbc.co.uk/ouch) - now part of BBC News. There you'll find our podcast, regular blog entries and articles, community events, and links to where you can find us on Facebook and Twitter.
This messageboard is reactively moderated.
Find out more about this board's House Rules
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.